Applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified applicant who wishes to apply for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 has been scheduled to commence any moment from now. On this article, you are going to get the full information about the upcoming Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019, like the application requirements, Educational Qualification and so on.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Basic Requirements
Applicants who wishes to apply for the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 must meet the following requirements before applying:
Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
2) Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
3) Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
4) Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.67 meters tall.
5) Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 31st December 2015 except Chaplains and Imams who should not be more than 30 years.
How To Apply For Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019
Interested and qualified applicants are hereby advise to visit the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 official portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com to apply online.
1. Multiple application leads to disqualifies of applicant.
2. The Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 online application form is totally free of charge, applicants are to disregard any form of gratification or inducement to any persons to assist them in the upcoming recruitment exercise.
3. On submission, applicants are to print out the completed online application form which must include;
i. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
ii. Local Government Attestation Form.
iii. Acknowledgment Form.
iv. Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate. All of this forms must be sign and stamped on.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
Aptitude Test Details:
1) Applicants will be shortlisted for qualifying Aptitude Test. Applicants are advised to check this website from 6 July 2015 for a list of candidates shortlisted to participate in the Aptitude Test.
2) Applicants are to choose a centre of their choice for the Aptitude Test.
3) The Aptitude Tests will hold on Saturday 11 July 2015 at 8.00 AM at the following centres:
a. Abuja – Command Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
b. Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
c. Owerrinta – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics School, Owerrinta.
d. Lagos – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo.
e. Port-Harcourt – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
f. Sokoto – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
Please note that at this moment the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is not yet out. We will update you once the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form officially announced. You can check back for an update on when the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form will out online.