The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form is out. The online registration portal for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 is open to all tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women that wish to apply.
All interested candidates are urge to apply for 77rri Nigerian Army recruitment 2018 through the Army recruitment enlistment official website via www.recruitment.army.milng. The Nigerian Army will recruit about 12,000 personnel this year to boost its workforce. Please note it’s important for you to know the requirements and to how to go about the registration exercise of which we have listed below.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
All applicants are at this moment advised to adhere to the following requirements for applying online:
- Candidates must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than two sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2017.
- Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
- You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening centre.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2018 Registration Form
All applicants are to present the following documents before the online application
- Visit the official Nigerian Army recruitment portal via www.recruitment.army.milng.
- Click on the Application button at the top right corner of the homepage
- Now, Enter a valid email address.