A Nigerian man identified as Bob Phondo on Twitter has taken to the micro-blogging platform to quickly share 10 amazing facts about his wife-to-be before their wedding comes by the weekend. The man, obviously excited listed how far the lady has supported her and how she even got him the first ever car he ever used.
He posted: I wanna share 10 things about this woman before we wed this weekend;
1. When I met her I had no place to stay. I was sleeping on a couch at a friend’s house. And she knew.
2. I found a place later on, and she helped paying my rent for months
3. She got me my first car ever.
4. My laptop got damaged and I needed it so much at the time so I could work on my things in order to earn something. She gave me hers.
5. She covered most costs for our dates for a year.
6. She invested in our first two businesses together. And opted for me to run them full time
7. I never met her mom until when I brought my family to meet hers
8. She celebrated and congratulated me for any penny I made at the time, even when it was as little as $10
9. She supported everything I was trying to do to make ends meet. Whether it earned us money or not.
10. Though I’m very stable and all that now, I know she doesn’t really care about those things. She cares about me solely. I know she’d give me anything in the world if she had to,coz she has proved it over and over again